1. What does your photo booth look like?
2. What is included in the photo booth rental?
3. How long should we rent the photo booth?
4. How long does it take to setup?
It takes about 30-45 minutes to setup and this time is not counted as part of your rental time. For example, if you do a 3-hour rental from 7pm - 10pm, we would begin setup around 6:15pm, and would begin breakdown at 10pm.
5. How much space does the photo booth require?
Ideally 10' x 10' but we have accommodated smaller spaces. If you are concerned about the space, just give us a call!
6. What do you need from the venue to accommodate the photo booth?
* Ideally at least a 10' x 10' space
* Power outlet preferably within 10-25 feet of the booth
* If there are long flights of stairs between parking and the area where the booth will be setup, a ramp or elevator is required
* If it's an outdoor event, a 10' x 10' canopy or covered area
7. Can the photo booth be setup outdoors?
Yes but we request that you or the venue provide a covered area or canopy tent that is at least 10' x 10'
8. Do I get copies of the photos?
You will receive digital copies of all photos in an online gallery after the event. For an additional fee, you can add a flash drive with all photos, physical copies of all photos mailed to your doorstep, or a personal scrapbook with the photos signed by your guests.
9. What happens if something goes wrong with your equipment?
If we have technical difficulties with our equipment, we have backups of everything on-site - camera, printer, tablet, external flash, and more!
10. How far can you travel?
We offer free travel within 30 miles of Tampa. If your event is over 30 miles outside of Tampa, please contact us for more details.
**If your event is not a wedding, typically the most popular rental time is 3-4 hours. Usually with 50-150 people, the photo booth is very busy for the first 1-2 hours, and people continue to trickle in for another 1-2 hours after that.
Have More Questions?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS