Have More Questions?
11. How do we book you?
10. What is included in the photo booth rental?
We offer free travel within 100 miles of Tampa. If your event is over 100 miles outside of Tampa, please contact us for more details.
9. How far can you travel?
If we have technical difficulties with our equipment, we have backups of everything on-site - camera, printer, tablet, external flash, and more!
8. What happens if something goes wrong with your equipment?
* Ideally at least a 10' x 12' space
* Power outlet preferably within 10-25 feet of the booth
* If it's a outdoor, a 12'L x 12'W x 10'H canopy or covered area
7. What do you need from the venue to accommodate the photo booth?
Yes but we request that you or the venue provide a covered area or canopy tent that is at least 12'L x 12'W x 10'H
6. Can the photo booth be setup outdoors?
Ideally 10' x 12' but we have accommodated smaller spaces. If you are concerned about the space, just give us a call!
5. How much space does the photo booth need?
Yes, you and your guests will receive digital copies of all photos in an online gallery after the event, as well as instant prints of all the photos after taking them.
4. Do I get copies of the photos?
For most events, we recommend 3-4 hours. For weddings, we recommend either 3-4 hours for the reception, or our Full Wedding Booth, which includes cocktail hour and 3 hours for the reception.
3. How long should we rent the photo booth?
It takes about one hour to setup and this time is not counted as part of your rental time. We can also finish setup an hour before we open the photo booth so that we don't cause a disturbance as guests are entering.
2. Is setup included? When do you setup?
1. What does your photo booth look like?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS